Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #2



Thirteen Things I've been craving in this pregnancy


Oh so I'm pregnant with #3 and all I can say is that the cravings this time around seems stranger to most people, especially to my husband, but doesn't seem too strange to me. Anyone guess what I'm having? lol..

1. hamburger sandwiches (in the beginning of the pregnancy
2. Cap N Crunch Cereal (I would go through boxes of these, lol)

3. Breadsticks dipped in applesauce (YUM)
4. Applesauce on top of cheese pizza (I know...)
5. Dark Chocolate chocolate chips (the baking chips)
6. Nutella on bread, on cake (can't get enough of these)
7. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
8. Mashed potatoes and gravy
9. sweet bell peppers - red and yellow ones - dipped in hummus
10.strawberry cream cheese
11.fudge brownies
12.cherry chocolate chip ice cream
13.ice cream laced with anything fudge or chocolate


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


6 comments:

Addicted to crafting said...

great TT!!! You are making me hungry!!! LoL

Have a great day and a great pregnancy.

visit me @ http://thenononsense.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Given those cravings, thank God you're eating for two. I really like your blog design, incidentally.

Anonymous said...

I craved Captain Crunch big time with my first pregnancy and I craved peanut butter & jelly with my second. I couldn't get enough of them!

soleil said...

i love cap'n crunch cereal and nutella. nutella absolutely rocks. i like your odd combinations though. it's funny what pregnancy can do to people.

Anonymous said...

i'm not even knocked up and now i'm craving these things! :-) Happy TT'ing

Anonymous said...

Oh my - just don't put them all TOGETHER!

Happy TT!