Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #1



Thirteen Things I should be doing right now instead of blogging


It's been an off-week for me. Getting back from vacation just puts me off the groove. There is nothing like the power of feeling ever so guilty about what one should be doing instead, so here is my first Thursday Thirteen.

1. Doing the dishes
2. Unpack stuff from vacation
3. Think about what to do for dinner
4. See what the kids are up to in the basement.
5. Clean the house
6. Cut my kids' fingernails so they don't scratch each other
7. Cut my fingernails.
8. Did I mention clean the house?
9. Do the bills
10.Pack for next trip (ugh. yes. another trip)
11.Do laundry (again)
12.Stop being a lazy butt
13.Start doing something NOW!




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Jehara
2. Any Apples
3. Here Comes A Storm

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 comments:

Holly said...

Isn't laundry the worst?

Ugh.

I'm the best at procrastinating. Glad I'm not the only one.

Happy TT!

madamspud169 said...

I couldn't do numbers 8, 12 & 13 there's a limit to how much lazyness I can fight & those three are well past my limitations.

I'd find it impossible to stop at 13 things I need to do instead of sitting here but I'm not going to mention them it would only ruin some guilt free blog surfing.

soleil said...

i'm there with you about fighting laziness. i still haven't unloaded my car with all props and other play paraphernalia and the show's been over for three weeks.

happy T13 :)

http://jehara.blogspot.com/2007/08/today-i-shall-rhapsodize-about-how-much.html

Rebecca said...

I'm the same way coming back from a vacation - I just don't want to deal with chores!!

Happy TT13 - mines up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/

Cinnamon Girl said...

Gah...Laundry! Hate it.

Mines up!
http://absinthedreamers.blogspot.com/

WendyWings said...

Laundry is my daily companion and my constant enemy !
Happy procrastination day,

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Thursday Thirteen. I can think about thirteen things I should be doing right now.
-Maribeth

Denise McDonald said...

Um yep!

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

I should do a few of those things myself! So are you getting up and getting busy or are you reading comments and surfing other TT bloggers lists?