Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #4: Baby Boy Names




Thirteen Boys' Names for My Baby - Please help me pick one!


I am 36 weeks pregnant, on bed rest, hoping the baby will wait until next week to make his debut (so he will be full-term), and I (we) STILL have not decided on a name! Please comment on the names on my list below or perhaps you can suggest one?

Looking for:
- a biblical name first and middle name
- at the most, 2 syllables (we have a 3 syllable last name)
- no names starting with 'S'
- name that will go with his brothers' names: Noah Lucas and Caleb Thomas



1. Owen Jude
2. Jude Aaron
3. Aaron Jude
4. Jude Micah
5. Jude Michael
6. Jude Owen
7. Isaac Jude
8. Ethan Jude
9. Evan Jude
10. Jude Evan
11. Jude Elliott
12. Jude Matthew
13. Jude Isaac



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


7 comments:

Mandy said...

I love Aaron Jude. Hope the little one stays in there and bakes as long as he needs to! Best wishes!

Marie said...

Thanks, mommy cracked, for your vote! Baby and I are holding on - 7 more days to go! Love your blog by the way!

Anonymous said...

I'll vote for #3! Happy TT and baby to you...

Unknown said...

Evan Micah.

I'm biased, though. My son is an Evan and a baby I used to babysit is named Micah. :-)


My list is here.

Anonymous said...

I really love the name Jude!!

Diana said...

Jude is a great name. Not Owen Jude though...you would hate to have an OJ

Anonymous said...

I love Jude, mainly because of the McCartney song though.

I like "Jude Aaron" better than "Aaron Jude." I think I prefer a one syllable first name and a two syllable second. I agree that you need to think about the initials.